This policy (together with our terms of website use of www.flourishingintroverts.com
and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which we, Scintillo
Ltd, Company Registration Number 5277299, 3, Lucilla Ave, Ashford. Kent. TN23 3PU
will process any personal data we collect from you, or which you provide to us, in the
course of using our site www.flourishingintroverts.com For the purpose of the Data
Protection Act 1998 we are the data controller.
When you use our sites, there are a number of ways in which you provide information
and other data to us. By using the sites, you consent to us processing and collecting
this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
How your information is used
We may use your information to:
- send you our newsletters from time to time.
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for
- you and for your computer.
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or
which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted
for such purposes.
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- notify you about changes to our service.
If you do not want us to use your information for marketing purposes, please tick the
relevant box on the form on which you submit your data. You can also contact us
directly by emailing email@example.com
If you do want to receive information from our carefully selected third parties about
goods or services that may be of interest to you, please tick the relevant box on the
form on which you submit your data.
Please note that if you click on, or follow, any links from our site to external websites,
external site before submitting any personal data, as we cannot accept any
responsibility or liability in relation to them.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment
transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
We take your privacy very seriously, and will take all reasonable steps to protect your
personal data, but please be aware that any data which you send to our site is sent
at your own risk.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, processed and/or stored at
a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). By submitting your
personal data, you agree to this. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your
Disclosure of your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group companies (which
means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined
in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985) and also to third parties in the following
- to any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets;
- If we are required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. This may include disclosing to other companies and organisations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Access to Information
You have the right under the Data Protection Act to access the information which we
hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to
Joanna@flourishingintroverts.com This information is now provided free of charge.