As Joanna is working more and more with introverted managers and leaders, Flourishing Introverts introduces a series of episodes devoted to leadership and management, and how as introverts, we need to approach those everyday responsibilities a little bit differently. Each week your host will explore a topic that challenges introverts, identify the root of any issues, and offer some potential options and solutions.
In this short but necessary episode, Joanna addresses the issue of management during times of uncertainty. With the ongoing pandemic and the current violence in eastern Europe, our people management skills are truly being tested. So how can we be there for our people while also looking after ourselves?
– The need to be vigilant for heightened anxieties in the workplace
– Take time to understand how your people are feeling
– Don’t minimize or trivialize reactions and situations
– Allow yourself to feel your own feelings
– You don’t have to have all of the answers
– How to encourage compassion and tolerance
PRODUCTS / RESOURCES:
Email your suggested topics for the Introverted Leader Series to Joanna@flourishingintroverts.com
What Type of Introvert are you? Find out by taking this quiz: yourintroverttype.co.uk/
Visit Joanna’s website here: flourishingintroverts.com/
Join the Flourishing Introverts Facebook community of like-minded introverts here: web.facebook.com/groups/Introvertscorner/?_rdc=1&_rdr
Flourishing Introverts is edited by Instapodcasts (visit at instapodcasts.com)