With the excitement and anticipation of future projects, Joanna is struggling to find her stillness these days. Examining why she is so “shaken up”, in this episode, your host discusses the value of stillness and facing the fiery truth inside us, or our dragon.
From trusting your intuition to releasing that which does not serve you anymore, tune in to learn how to calm the storm and turn limiting beliefs into liberating ones.
– Why we keep ourselves in a “flurry”
– Slaying your dragons – finding the truth at your center
– The keys to seeing your dragon
– Your mind is for having ideas, not holding them
– How to identify limiting beliefs and flip them to liberating ones
PRODUCTS / RESOURCES:
What Type of Introvert are you? Find out by taking this quiz: yourintroverttype.co.uk/
Visit Joanna’s website here: flourishingintroverts.com/
Join the Flourishing Introverts Facebook community of like-minded introverts here: web.facebook.com/groups/Introvertscorner/?_rdc=1&_rdr
Flourishing Introverts is edited by Instapodcasts (visit at instapodcasts.com)