Work With Joanna
1:1 & Group Coaching
You can choose how best to work with Joanna based on your need, budget and preference. Whether you choose a group coaching programme along with other ambitious introverts or you opt for 1:1 coaching to meet your unique needs, you’ll be on your way to showing up more authentically
We can work face-to-face or virtually depending on location and preference.
1 to 1 Coaching
Some introverts prefer to work 1:1, so I always ensure that I have the capacity for a few personal clients. Our work together is not just 1:1 training, where we follow a set programme. It is genuine coaching where we work with the issues you bring on the day so that you make steady and sustainable progress. This is a fabulous option for those who need space and time to find their answers, or whose schedules are difficult.
£900 for 3 x 90 minute sessions
(+ VAT where applicable)
There are times when we just want to be around others who understand how challenging it can be trying to flourish in a world biased towards the extravert ideal. If this is you, group coaching is the perfect solution. There is no set programme to follow, nothing to keep up with and no expectations to meet. You get to show up as you and work on what's important to you. Intakes several times per year.
£1200 (+ VAT where applicable)
Split payment available
So you've got a pressing issue you'd like to explore.
You don't think you need a course and you don't need a series of coaching sessions.
You just want an understanding sounding board and/or to pick my introverted brain.
What you need is a Power Hour.
Click the button below to book a time that suits us both in my calendar.
£250 (+ VAT where applicable)
1:1 & Group Coaching
This is my vision!
I imagine a world where the inherent qualities of an introvert are understood, valued and encouraged in the education system, in the workplace and in society. This vision inspires me every day prompted my enduring mantra “Purpose Plus Passion Trumps Fear”.
I believe it’s time to acknowledge this aspect of neurodiversity to unlock the potential of introverts and enable them to play to their authentic strengths.
Clinging on to and perpetuating the extravert ideal is damaging individuals, organisations and society.
I realised that I wasn’t exuding my full potential in the workplace, which left me feeling frustrated, as thought I was short-changing myself.
Participating in the Introvert Emerging programme opened the door for deeper insights to the self, provided phenomenal tools & a springboard to leap towards living my full potential.
My approach to flourishing is unique because of 5 key ingredients;
- Practical experience; I have decades of experience designing & delivering personal and management development programmes around the world.
- Qualifications; My MSc in Change Agent Skills & Strategies enables me to really understand how individuals and organisations grow & change, whilst my certificates in Executive Coaching and confidence building I also happen to be a certified Myers Briggs (MBTI) practitioner.
- Intent; I have a clear vision of what a future free from the extraversion bias looks like and this guides everything I do with Flourishing Introverts.
- Personal experience; I am an introvert and whilst I know that label offers useful categorisation, I am not defined or constrained by it. I do not use it as an excuse.
- My values; Courage, Independence, Curiosity, Thirst for learning, Practical, Kindness, Integrity & Authenticity. These shape my business values and I’m proud to be held to them.
Feeling Overlooked and Undervalued?
Book a free call to explore your options.
No pressure, no drama, just an honest conversation
where you can get your questions answered.