Living through a pandemic and with the end of the year quickly approaching, our minds tend to focus and see what really matters in life. So if there was ever a time to stop the world and get off for the right reasons, it’s today.
Tune in as Joanna dares you to understand your purpose and align your actions to produce your desires in life. Be bold enough to leave the mundane, the routine, the predictable, and seize the moment. If the treadmill you’re on is not bringing you joy, get off now!
– How to extricate yourself when bombarded with “mumbo jumbo”
– The value of limiting your exposure to the news
– What to do when you fall into nonsense yourself
– When do you feel lumbered?
– Reapprasie, reorganize, and regroup – Your time is now!
PRODUCTS / RESOURCES:
What Type of Introvert are you? Find out by taking this quiz: yourintroverttype.co.uk/
Visit Joanna’s website here: flourishingintroverts.com/
Join the Flourishing Introverts Facebook community of like-minded introverts here: web.facebook.com/groups/Introvertscorner/?_rdc=1&_rdr
Flourishing Introverts is edited by Instapodcasts (visit at instapodcasts.com)