Meet Sophie Morris – an Introvert Coach, Mentor, and Advocate on a mission to support introverted children, their families, and schools with her expert coaching courses and training.
In this episode, Joanna and Sophie chat about the stigmas and myths around introversion, and how to fix these misconceptions in the workplace and classroom. Find out how Sophie helps introverted children understand who they are and how she teaches them how to step into their introversion and flourish.
So join in on the conversation and take a glimpse into the work that Sophie does for our next generation of Flourishing Introverts!
- Sophie’s journey into working with children.
- Learning how to work with your introversion.
- About being heard without having to shout.
- How to help kids become flourishing introverts.
- Challenges faced as an introvert.
- The importance of taking time to pause and reconnect.
- What’s next for Sophie?
- Advice for introverts to flourish.
PRODUCTS / RESOURCES:
Visit quietosophy.com for more about Sophie and her ’10 top tips for being heard – without having to shout’
IG: @quietosophy – instagram.com/quietosophy/
What Type of Introvert are you? Find out by taking this quiz: yourintroverttype.co.uk
Visit Joanna’s website here: flourishingintroverts.com
Join the Flourishing Introverts Facebook community of like-minded introverts here: web.facebook.com/groups/Introvertscorner/?_rdc=1&_rdr
Flourishing Introverts is edited by Instapodcasts (visit at instapodcasts.com)