Ever wondered or perhaps doubted what you were capable of? Are you trying to seek your fullest potential but don’t know where to start? If your answer is yes to either question, then this episode is a must-listen. Joanna continues her exploration of potential in this episode by discussing the true meaning of potential as well as how to identify and realize your potential to its fullest. She will also be answering some commonly asked questions about potential that will help guide you along your own journey. Tune in now and see just how much you can truly be capable of!
KEY POINTS / MAIN TAKEAWAYS:
- How to figure out who you want to be and what you want to do.
- The links between flourishing, potential, and mental health.
- What legacy will you be leaving behind?
- How to reach your own potential and not others.
- What to do if you can’t see your own potential.
- The key to strengthening your willpower.
PRODUCTS / RESOURCES:
Ep 38 The Power Of Knowing Your Ikigai: https://www.flourishingintroverts.com/podcast/episode/2b20142a/ep-38-the-power-of-knowing-your-ikigai
What Type of Introvert are you? Find out by taking this quiz: https://yourintroverttype.co.uk/
Visit Joanna’s website here: https://www.flourishingintroverts.com/
Join the Flourishing Introverts Facebook community of like-minded introverts here: https://web.facebook.com/groups/Introvertscorner/?_rdc=1&_rdr
Flourishing Introverts is edited by Instapodcasts (visit at www.instapodcasts.com)