As we continue the series on Stress Awareness Month, Joanna spends this episode talking about the value of sharing what’s on your mind. Opening yourself up to others can be very daunting and it is key to be able to build trusting relationships if you’re going to feel comfortable sharing what’s stressing you. Learn how to share on your own terms, as well as other effective ways of expressing what’s going on for you. Tune in to also find out how to build a support network that you can trust and rely on when you are at your most vulnerable.
KEY POINTS / MAIN TAKEAWAYS:
- How talking can improve your mental health.
- The key to building trust.
- Other ways to communicate that are outside of talking.
- Journaling methods: Morning Pages Method and Life SAVERS Approach.
- How to be a good listener.
- Setting goals for talking things through.
PRODUCTS / RESOURCES:
What Type of Introvert are you? Find out by taking this quiz: https://yourintroverttype.co.uk
Visit Joanna’s website here: https://www.flourishingintroverts.com
Join the Flourishing Introverts Facebook community of like-minded introverts here: https://web.facebook.com/groups/Introvertscorner/?_rdc=1&_rdr