Being active is not the same as acting in alignment with your ‘why’ and the core values that make you the person you are. Aligned action creates an intentional and meaningful impact for both individuals and the community at large.
It is about integrating intentionality into every aspect of our lives – from work choices to daily habits to continuous improvement without inadvertently living someone else’s dream and compromising who you are as an introvert
Understanding your ‘Why?’.
Intentional vs Opportunistic Actions.
7 Steps for Aligned Action.
PRODUCTS / RESOURCES:
- Are you ready to Become Braver as an Introvert? Check-out the ‘Becoming Braver Adventure’ here.
- Letting Go Nudge list – for those struggling with what they might let go of – Explore NOW.
- Email your suggested topics here.
- Take advantage of the free Clarity call here. It’s time to explore your development needs to unlock your potential.
- What Type of Introvert are you? Find out by taking the quiz here.
- Visit Joanna’s website right here.
- Join the Flourishing Introverts Facebook Community of like-minded Introverts here.