We live in a time where there is so much going on around us whilst as introverts, we’re already overstimulated mentally. From toxic positivity, the influence of social media, on-demand global news, to the constant barrage of data we process daily, it’s never-ending.
In this episode, Joanna explores the idea of beginning each day with a positive reflection or at least a neutral one. Our host also explains the various forms of optimism and the possible impacts these can bring in our lives. Join Joanna and tune in to rediscover your inner balance.
- The effects of choosing optimism everyday
- Various forms of Optimism: Blind or Forced, Hopeful/Realistic
- The foundations of developing a more optimistic outlook
- A helpful exercise to tap into your inner optimist
- Joanna’s commitments to maintain an optimistic mindset
PRODUCTS / RESOURCES:
Ep. 37 Oops – There’s my Deficit Thinking Default Again
Ep. 24 How This Introvert Distorts Reality
Email your suggested topics to Joanna@flourishingintroverts.com
What Type of Introvert are you? Find out by taking this quiz: yourintroverttype.co.uk
Visit Joanna’s website here: flourishingintroverts.com
Join the Flourishing Introverts Facebook community of like-minded introverts here: web.facebook.com/groups/Introvertscorner