A wonderful extraverted introvert friend of Joanna’s, asked a fabulous and complex question, “How do you live as an Introvert or Highly-Sensitive Person with an irrational defensive person in your close orbit?” That question sparked this interesting and unusual episode.
Joanna shares her thoughts and a series of questions prompted by this situation through the lens of a Coach to her Coachee. Tune in to hear what those questions are and learn how they can be useful to help us better understand ourselves, our behaviours, our boundaries, and the people in our environment.
- The Prefrontal Cortex and Amygdala’s roles in our decision making process
- Name the behaviour you are witnessing; don’t label it
- Exploring your emotional triggers
- The importance of establishing and upholding our boundaries as Introverts
- Assertive vs. Aggressive behaviours
PRODUCTS / RESOURCES:
Email your suggested topics to Joanna@flourishingintroverts.com
Link to Episode 136 – Owning Your Triggers
Link to Episode 120 – Boundaries Refined
Grown & Flown poem – Please Stick With Me
What Type of Introvert are you? Find out by taking this quiz: yourintroverttype.co.uk
Visit Joanna’s website here: flourishingintroverts.com
Join the Flourishing Introverts Facebook community of like-minded introverts here: web.facebook.com/groups/Introvertscorner