Joanna always reminds us to step into our power and own our Introversion. This time, she introduces another helpful way to flourish which is by owning our triggers.
As adults, we must take responsibility for our own beliefs, choices, and actions. In this episode, Joanna shares some of the actions she took when taking stock along with the resultant outcomes, describes what toxic positivity is, explains how the saying “Everything happens for a reason” can be useful at times, and more.
Tune in until the end to discover the seven takeaway messages of this episode that will contribute to our success!
- Actions Joanna took when taking stock and the resultant outcomes
- Taking responsibility of our triggers
- What is toxic positivity?
- Karpman’s Drama Triangle and Emerald’s Empowerment Dynamic
- The Seven takeaway message of this episode
PRODUCTS / RESOURCES:
Email your suggested topics to Joanna@flourishingintroverts.com