On a Saturday morning at her local Green Farm Spa, Joanna hears a passage from Melody Beattie’s book, Journey to the Heart, read by the professional yogi, Celia, to close their yoga class.
The title of the beautiful excerpt that powerfully resonated with Joanna is “Let Yourself Be Who You Are,” which she wants to share with us, her fellow Introverts. Tune in to this short episode as she unpacks each message from this passage to remind us that embracing our authenticity, owning our Introversion, and playing to our strengths are what make us truly exceptional.
Are you ready to show the world who you really are?
- Let Yourself Be Who You Are by Melody Beattie
- Embracing that you are perfectly imperfect and gloriously flawed rather than embodying perfectionism
- “Stop worrying that people will find out who you really are, instead, hope they do.”
- Our responsibility to speak up
- Own your Introversion, play to your strengths and openly share who you really are
PRODUCTS / RESOURCES:
Journey to the heart by Melody Beattie https://brownsbfs.co.uk/Product/Beattie-Melody/The-journey-to-the-heart—daily-meditations-on-the-path-/9780062511218
Email your suggested topics for the Introverted Leader Series to Joanna@flourishingintroverts.com
What Type of Introvert are you? Find out by taking this quiz: yourintroverttype.co.uk
Visit Joanna’s website here: flourishingintroverts.com
Join the Flourishing Introverts Facebook community of like-minded introverts here: web.facebook.com/groups/Introvertscorner/?_rdc=1&_rdr