With a to-do list longer than both her arms, Joanna takes this short and sweet episode to have a word with herself about procrastination.
Listen in as she dissects her own procrastination, as well as the most common reasons for both introverts and extroverts alike. From better prioritizing your to-do list to understanding the reasons why we procrastinate, don’t miss Joanna’s methods to overcome our fight, flight, or freeze response to overwhelm and her personal plan to tackle procrastination head-on.
– What is the Eisenhower Matrix?
– Why there is no such thing as time management
– How to decide which tasks to put at the top of your to-do list
– The three most common ways of procrastination
– Fight, flight, or freeze – looking at reactive immobility
PRODUCTS / RESOURCES:
Email your suggested topics for the Introverted Leader Series to Joanna@flourishingintroverts.com
What Type of Introvert are you? Find out by taking this quiz: yourintroverttype.co.uk/
Visit Joanna’s website here: flourishingintroverts.com/
Join the Flourishing Introverts Facebook community of like-minded introverts here: web.facebook.com/groups/Introvertscorner/?_rdc=1&_rdr
Flourishing Introverts is edited by Instapodcasts (visit at instapodcasts.com)