As Joanna is working more and more with introverted managers and leaders, Flourishing Introverts introduces a series of episodes devoted to leadership and management, and how as introverts, we need to approach those everyday responsibilities a little bit differently. Each week your host will explore a topic that challenges introverts, identify the root of any issues, and offer some potential options and solutions.
This week, Joanna devotes part two to looking at what makes feedback difficult and some simple strategies and mindset shifts to make it a whole lot easier. Tune in as she aims to normalize feedback, asks you to check your motives, and shares her golden rules for giving and receiving it as introverts.
– Feedback is essential in workplace, family, and social communication
– What is feedback? Who is the primary beneficiary?
– Action. Impact. Do.
– Developmental versus motivational feedback
– Challenges introverts face when giving and receiving feedback
– How to utilize Joanna’s DESC technique
– Without feedback, how can we improve?
PRODUCTS / RESOURCES:
Email your suggested topics for the Introverted Leader Series to Joanna@flourishingintroverts.com
What Type of Introvert are you? Find out by taking this quiz: yourintroverttype.co.uk/
Visit Joanna’s website here: flourishingintroverts.com/
Join the Flourishing Introverts Facebook community of like-minded introverts here: web.facebook.com/groups/Introvertscorner/?_rdc=1&_rdr
Flourishing Introverts is edited by Instapodcasts (visit at instapodcasts.com)